This is my 400th published post in Harbinger of Doom. To celebrate the first 399, I’m giving away a copy of Betrayal at Baldur’s Gate! From now until the end of the month, you can enter the giveaway by either:
- Commenting on this post, or
- Sending an email to email@example.com.
If you feel helping me out, you could do one or more of the following:
- Mention a topic you’d like to see me cover
- Tell your friends about this drawing
- Share any feedback you may have about the blog
The ground rules of the giveaway:
- One entry per person.
- My family members can’t be part of the drawing, but my friends (including the webmistress, if she wishes) can.
- The entry period is from April 7 to 11:59 p.m. EDT on April 30, 2018.
- You’ll have to give me your email address as part of your entry. If you’re okay with me adding it to an email list for any future giveaways and product releases, please say so! I promise not to sell it or use it for any other purpose than that. If you do not give me permission, I promise to lose your email address after the drawing, and I will not sell it or use it to contact you, other than contacting you because you’ve won. (Obviously, if we’re friends in real life, this doesn’t apply to you in quite the same way.) Joining the mailing list is not necessary to participate in the drawing, and won’t affect your chances of winning.
- At the end of the entry period, I’ll randomly select one name from the list of entries and contact them to get their shipping address. If I don’t hear back from them within 72 hours, I’ll randomly select a new winner, so make sure you check the email address you give me at least once on May 1st or 2nd.
- The prize is one copy of Betrayal at Baldur’s Gate. If you live in the United States, I’ll buy a copy from a local gaming store and ship it to you. If you live overseas, I may have to figure something else out, like using Amazon. We’ll sort it out, you’ll get your game.
Thanks for your time, thank you for the years of support that have kept me writing, and good luck in the drawing!